Monday, October 6, 2008

Stepping Up Bible Study

Last week we, my mama, a few other women and I, started back up with doing Bible studies after a break for summer. We decided to do a Beth Moore study called Stepping up. We just watched the intro session and I am already so excided to get totally engrossed by this study through God's word! While watching the video she touched on a subjet that hit so close to home. She was talking about 'the troubles we've seen' and stated, "...Our situation would be a whole lot easier if we could get it through our heads that we are only passing through that moment!" Oh! How that just hit me so, like God Himself spoke those words right into my so weary soul! Needless to say I knew I was supposed to do this Bible study, and can't wait to see all the wonderful, amazing ways God will meet with each and every one of us!

No comments: