Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pictures By Em



Sunday afternoon we went out for a little nature walk around the Point Defience park to soak in the enchanting autumn day and all of God's curious creation. I thought I might share the photos with you that as you scroll though them you might stroll in a sense through the forest as well.


___________________________________
__________________________________________

___________________________________


_________________________________



________________________________________

______________________________________

_______________________________________________


_______________________________________


_________________________________________

____________________________________________

2 comments:

Go-Between said...

Your so pictures look so pretty. The forest looks so pretty when you take pictures of it.
grace
I LOVE you!

Life is Good said...

Oh Emily, those pictures are balm to my soul!! Oregon grape!! Elderberry! Alders turning colors...ferns under the trees..The sun shining through the trees...All the things I love about home! It's so good to see the familiar. I am so lost here, while I wait for my nature book to arrive. Very few of the plants here are recognizable, and even the trees are strangers to me!
Love your artistic eye.
Love, Jami