Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A knight in Shining Armor

" You are what I really want, You are the one I've been waiting for. A knight in shining armor upon his white horse to take my shame, my blame, my guilt away. To rescue me, sweep me off my feet and tell me I am his own, his desire and all he has been waiting for. Set me as a seal upon his heart and upon his arm, "For love is as strong as death." To slay the dragon, beat the foe and against all odds, for many waters cannot quench love, nor floods drown it. With a love that is as strong as death, jealousy as cruel as the grave; its flames are flames of fire, a most vehement flame that never will be blown out. I am the princess, he is the prince, in this night-mirror fairy tale I am the damsel in distress. The darkness invades, covering the land. Up in the tower I do wait for a knight in shining armor upon his white horse, to take me and save me, fight the darkness and win my heart to always be his. Sweep me away from this night-mirror and lets dance into your dream come true. May this dream be true, may this story end the way all fairy tales do; and we live happily ever after, my beloved mine and he calls me his, never to depart, this perfect fantasy come true."

No comments: