I'm finally all moved into an apartment in Oregon with my sister, Sarah, which has been an absolutely ball! Since Sarah has many classes and homework, I tend to have some extra time on my hands. Which is nice in one way because it allows me to take in the history and quaintness of the little town. So here are a few pics for now, I hope you can just feel the sun soaking into you bones!
____________________________________________
_________________________________
Lilacs are one of my mama's favorite flowers, so mama these are for you!
Okay I know I posted two of these but I really like both
Another lilac for my mama
__________________________________
This one being in black and white reminds me a lot of Nebraska,
not quite sure why but it does

_________________________________
I know I have never been to Africa but when I see this I think of being in Africa. Laying down on brick colored dirt with the sahara wind sweeping across my face with the sound of African children chattering and giggling with glee.
__________________________
Now this one is my mama's absolute favorite flower and probable favorite picture as well. When I saw the tulips I instantly thought of you mama and took it just for you! The beauty in this picture reminds me so much of the soft warming beauty God has place in you!
I don't know about you but this picture is probable one of my favorites! I just makes you want to jump up and walk down it running you hand through the long lush grass.







No comments:
Post a Comment