Saturday, June 30, 2012

About My Father's Business

The other night I was plea-fully praying "Lord, use me. I'm at Your disposal. Whatever it is, I will do it!  Just give me a goal, an everyday purpose of what I am supposed to do!"  

And He response enlightened the eyes of my understanding to see a glimpse of just how deep the Father's love is towards, for me!  "I don't want to "use" you or have you at My "disposal" because you are of such precious value, to just dispose of to a task and are of much more worth than to be used and then discarded.  I made you for more than this and for higher roads; I made you with eternal value!  I call you to walk with Me while I am about My Father's business that you too may be about the Father's business."  

And I saw a picture of Him holding out His hand as an invitation to walk with Him everyday to work, to job-shadow Him as He went about His Father's business.  

Each day is a new experience and a new adventure, though everyday is different, things to be done change, but the goal and my purpose never does; seek justice, love mercy and walk humbly with My God and be about My Father's business.   

"Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart...the steps of a man are established by the LORD, when he delights in His way."
Psalm 37:4,23 

1 comment:

alisha.christina said...

I would like to follow your blog but have found when I try to, the tab takes me to a dead end.